CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

19 November 2008

Israel and New Breed

Israel and New Breed - New Season (2001)

1. Who Is Like The Lord
2. You Are Good
3. My Life Belongs To You
4. Trading My Sorrows
5. Your Name Is Great
6. There's A Liftin' Of The Hands
7. Come Holy Spirit Medley
8. I Exalt Thee
9. You've Won My Affection
10. I Lift Up My Hands
11. New Season
12. Your Latter Will Be Greater
13. Suddenly
14. Not Unto Us Medley
Rapidshare

Israel & New Breed - Alive in South Africa (2005)


Disc 1
1. Intro
2. Alive Overture
3. Alive
4. Favor of the Lord
5. Favor of the Lord (Reprise)
6. Turn It Around
7. Not Forgotten
8. Not Forgotten (Reprise)
9. Not Forgotten (Slow Version)/He Knows My Name
10. Take the Limits Off
11. No Limits (Enlarge My Territory)
12. Tudor Bismarck (Speaking)
13. It's Raining
14. Surely

Disc 2
1. Intro
2. Still Standing
3. I Will
4. African Skies (Instrumental)
5. You've Been a Friend
6. To Worship You I Live (Away)
7. Worship Medley
8. Alpha and Omega
9. Intro by Jonathan Butler
10. Come and Let Us Sing (feat. Jonathan Butler)
11. New Season
12. Your Latter Will Be Greater
13. You Are Good
14. Again I Say Rejoice
15. Friend of God
16. He Knows My Name (Studio Version)
17. Not Forgotten (Studio Version)

Megaupload Disc1
Megaupload Disc2

Israel & New Breed - A Deeper Level (2007)


1. So Come (Intro)
2. So Come
3. Prayers of the Righteous
4. Say So
5. With Long Life
6. With Long Life (Speaking)
7. Identity
8. I Know Who I Am
9. I Will Search for You
10. Surely Surley
11. Surely Surley (Speaking)
12. If Not For Your Grace
13. Deeper (Prayer)
14. Deeper
15. We Have Overcome
16. Overcomerture
17. Bonus Track: You are Not Forgotten (Featuring Johnny Lang)

Rapidshare

Israel & New Breed - Live from Another Level (2004)


Disc 1
1. Come In From The Outside
2. Again I Say Rejoice
3. Again I Say Rejoice (Reprise)
4. We Win
5. All Around
6. Medley: You've Made Me Glad/ Who Is Like The Lord
7. I Hear The Sound
8. Spoken Words
9. So Easy To Love You/Friend Of God

Disc 2
1. Friend Of God
2. Spontaneous Worship
3. Friend
4. Friend Medley
5. Rise Within Us
6. Another Breakthrough
7. Lord Of The Breakthrough
8. Breathe Into Me
9. Awesome Medleyl
10. Here I Am To Worship

Rapidshare Disc 1
Rapidshare Disc 2

Israel & New Breed - A Timeless Christmas (2006)


1. Nutcracker Overture
2. Everybody Knows
3. Hark
4. O Come
5. Tidings (God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen)
6. Christmas Worship Medley
7. Least Of These (With Put A Little Love In Your Heart)
8. Nutcracker Interlude
9. By Christmas Day
10. Nocturnal Mist
11. Silent Nocturne
12. Sonny Boy Christmas
13. Go Tell It
14. We Wish You A Timeless Christmas
15. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas

Rapidshare

0 comments: