CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

01 December 2008

Esterlyn - Lamps 2008



Esterlyn - Lamps 2008
01. Tie The Leaves
02. Kill Your Own Despair
03. We All Need
04. Seasons Of Grey
05. This Mystery
06. Reveal Your Love
07. Emptiness
08. Back To The Start
09. Faster, Faster
10. Like The Rain
11. Lamps
12. About You
We worked on the songs for our debut album, Lamps, for over a year, so we had a lot of time to think about our sound and the themes we wanted to address in the lyrics. In the end, though, we discovered that we are a pretty simple band. We want to be earnest and sincere in our music, and we hope our own form of melody reflects that. As for the lyrics – I sing about things that are inside of my heart. The fear and unbelief that burrows its way into my mind. I sing about Christ’s persistent work in my life and the experiences that make me the person I am today. I have a deep desire to write about hope, and wanting life to be more. That’s ultimately where we got the title “Lamps”. I was reading that verse in Matthew 5 about letting our light shine, and the idea of a lamp as a representation of that light came to mind. In the end, I think that’s what we want to be about. Whether it’s in who we are, how we tour, or what’s in our songs – we want to be a light – just like little Esterlyn was for us.



http://sharebee.com/6c6b9c49
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QFG88TD0
http://www.badongo.com/file/8064461

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dios te bendiga, gracias por publicar el disco de Esterlyn, pero me pide clave, cual sera???

Luisa.